When the stakes are high, experience matters
When you are charged with violating criminal law, you need a lawyer to defend you who has experience, knowledge and aggressive action. You need someone who will listen to your concerns, explore the options available to you, and offer you honest and upfront advice.
Robert W. Keller has more than 25 years of experience as a criminal law attorney. He will use that experience to help you resolve your legal situation and achieve the best possible outcome. As a sole practitioner, he is devoted to giving his clients the personal attention they need under these stressful situations. He offers experienced representation to clients throughout Wisconsin, primarily in the Racine, Kenosha, and Milwaukee areas.
Criminal law practice areas
- Drug crimes (possession, delivery, manufacture, conspiracy)
Contact Robert W. Keller for a Free Consultation
Praise for criminal law attorney Robert W. Keller
Mr. Keller handled a very serious criminal matter for me. I was facing a substantial prison sentence. Mr. Keller prepared the case for trial and shortly before the court date, the district attorney amended the charge to a misdemeanor offense. I didn’t spend any time in jail. This is the second case Mr. Keller has handled for me. The first case was dismissed. Attorney Keller’s services are well worth the money. Mr. Keller is always professional, easy to work with and he was always accessible to me. He did a great job. I recommend that you hire this lawyer for any criminal case.
Robert Keller is extremely professional, accessible and knowledgeable about Wisconsin law. Because of his thorough knowledge and experience, we were successful in the outcome of my case, which was deemed a bit non-traditional. Any questions or concerns I had during this stressful time, were managed perfectly by Bob. His tenacity, positive attitude, legal expertise, professionalism, and interpersonal communication skills add-up to a winning combination. I highly recommend Robert Keller for your legal needs.
Why hire criminal law attorney Robert W. Keller?
Experience and outcomes. Lawyers can rarely make guarantees as to how cases will end. What is important is that they bring some level of qualified experience to your case along with a record of success in achieving favorable results, even in the face of insurmountable odds.
Robert W. Keller has been practicing criminal law in Wisconsin for over 25 years. Former clients and peers have recognized him as being a zealous advocate that understands the law and knows how to make it work for his client, or else protect his client from it.
Attorney Keller advocates for clients and puts them in the best possible position to deal with their criminal law problems.
Criminal law expertise
Robert W. Keller has litigated criminal law cases in many different areas, including:
- Drunk driving charges (DUI/DWI/OWI), assisting clients facing first-time charges and subsequent charges
- Traffic violations, including speeding, moving violations, fleeing and eluding as well as operating a vehicle after revocation
- Domestic abuse and domestic violence charges involving family members or significant others
- Assault and battery, and disorderly conduct
- Firearms offenses, including felony possession and carrying a concealed weapon
- Drug charges from simple possession of marijuana to complex federal drug conspiracies
- White-collar financial crimes such as theft, fraud, embezzlement, tax evasion
- Sex crimes including rape, sexual assault, and computer sex crimes
- Homicide/murder cases involving the most serious penalties and stakes