When the stakes are high, experience matters
Backed by over 25 years of experience handling all types of criminal cases, Kenosha criminal defense attorney Robert W. Keller has been recognized by his clients and his peers for delivering high-quality legal services and outcomes that exceed expectations.
Attorney Keller handles criminal cases only. For clients, their case is the most important case that exists, whether it is a serious felony accusation or a lesser misdemeanor. Mr. Keller gives each case the utmost attention. He prides himself on being accessible to clients, providing sincere legal advice, and relentlessly pursuing the outcome needed for his client.
Robert W. Keller represents clients charged with crimes anywhere in the state of Wisconsin. However, most of his cases are venued in Racine and Kenosha counties.
Mr. Keller believes that clients are best served by smart lawyers who know the local protocols and are familiar with the local judges and prosecutors.
Praise for Kenosha criminal defense attorney Robert W. Keller
I hired Mr. Keller to defend me in a serious felony domestic violence case. My first lawyer couldn’t make any progress. The DA wanted prison and I stood to lose everything. I did exactly what Mr. Keller told me to do. He fought hard. He knows what he is doing. My case got dismissed. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a good lawyer.
After a few hours of research, I’m glad I selected Attorney Keller to represent me in what was a very scary situation. Attorney Keller was always responsive, friendly and worked with me as if he was a family friend. Case dismissed!!!! I endorse Attorney Keller to anyone that wants the best representation possible.
Contact Robert W. Keller for a Free Consultation
Why hire Kenosha criminal defense attorney Keller?
Experience and outcomes. Lawyers can rarely make guarantees as to how cases will end. What is important is that they bring some level of qualified experience to your case along with a record of success in achieving favorable results, even in the face of insurmountable odds.
Robert W. Keller has been practicing criminal law in Wisconsin for over 25 years. Former clients and peers have recognized him as being a zealous advocate that understands the law and knows how to make it work for his client, or else protect his client from it.
Attorney Keller advocates for clients and puts them in the best possible position to deal with their criminal law problems.
Criminal defense expertise
Robert W. Keller has litigated criminal law cases in many different areas, including:
- Drunk driving charges (DUI/DWI/OWI), assisting clients facing first-time charges and subsequent charges
- Traffic violations, including speeding, moving violations, fleeing and eluding as well as operating a vehicle after revocation
- Domestic abuse and domestic violence charges involving family members or significant others
- Assault and battery, and disorderly conduct
- Firearms offenses, including felony possession and carrying a concealed weapon
- Drug charges from simple possession of marijuana to complex federal drug conspiracies
- White-collar financial crimes such as theft, fraud, embezzlement, tax evasion
- Sex crimes including rape, sexual assault, and computer sex crimes
- Homicide/murder cases involving the most serious penalties and stakes